Frequently Asked Questions
Is Shamrock Systems an engineering firm?
- No, however, Shamrock Systems represents and partners with companies that employ mechanical, electrical, and project engineers that support integrating our customer’s projects by following engineering standards, regulations, and protocols.
What is Shamrock System’s average lead time?
- Each project, whether a system or component, is different. This means that lead times may vary depending on the project size, the amount of equipment needed to fulfill the customer’s needs/requests, etc. We work closely with every client to ensure lead times are understood early in the project and follow through until the system is in place.
Does Shamrock Systems provide on-site installation and maintenance?
- We work with several accredited and bonded installation companies to provide our customers with a successful mechanical and electrical installation of our systems. Each installation contractor is independent and is not directly affiliated or employed by Shamrock Systems.
What does a project look like from start to finish?
- Each project begins with a consultation with Shamrock System’s sales engineers and a site visit to assess the application and understand customer expectations. Our team will then provide a proposal and rough conceptual drawing of the completed project.
We then review quoted estimates and timelines with the customer and respond to questions or concerns they may have regarding their application and project before moving into the procurement phase.
A wrap-up statement including the following information will be provided to each client:
- Engineering design explanation
- Approved project drawings
- Project timeline
From there, the project moves into manufacturing, equipment delivery & installation, and start-up on-site.
Customers can expect a follow-up from Shamrock Systems following the completion of the project to ensure that all criteria and expectations were met.
What are the benefits of a complete system solution?
- A complete system solution is guaranteed to meet your specifications and your unique manufacturing and operational needs. When you invest in a complete system solution, you can fully customize your project to ensure high-quality functionality to keep your production operations running smoothly.
Does Shamrock Systems offer dedicated customer support throughout the project?
- Yes, Shamrock Systems’ sales representatives will work with you throughout your project to ensure all of your application needs are met.
What areas do you serve?
- We serve the states of Texas, Oklahoma, Louisiana and Arkansas.
Do Shamrock Systems and its partners’ supply machinery and components that meet FDA and ISO compliance regulations?
- Through discussing the customer’s needs, we’ll be able to determine which specific components and parts are needed to resolve their specific applicational issue and ensure that those parts meet FDA and ISO compliance regulations.
What is a manufacturer’s representative?
- A manufacturer’s representative is contractually bound to a specific geographical territory, factory trained and factory supported to present and support that specific manufacturer’s equipment. Equipment is purchased directly through that specific equipment manufacturer and not directly through Shamrock Systems.